Yi Jin Jing (Muscle Tendon Change Classic)
Complete Routine of Shaolin Yi Jin Jing 易筋經
performed by Shi Heng Yi 释恒義 and students in June 2017 at the Shaolin Temple Europe 歐洲少林寺 located in Otterberg / Kaiserslautern in Germany.
Shaolin Yi Jin Jing can be translated as Muscle & Tendon Change / Transformation Exercises.
It consists of 12 exercises aiming in the development of strong and flexible muscles and tendons:
Yi Jin Jing Posture Names: 1) Wei Tuo Presenting The Pestle (Front)
2) Wei Tuo Presenting The Pestle (Side)
3) Wei Tuo Presenting The Pestle (Top)
4) Plucking Stars On Each Side
5) Pulling 9 Cows By Their Tails
6) Showing Claws and Spreading Wings
7) 9 Ghosts Drawing Sabers
8) Placing 3 Plates On The Floor
9) Black Dragon Displays Its Claws
10) Tiger Jumping On Its Prey
11) Bowing Down In Salutation
12) Swinging The Tail
It belongs to the classic repertoire of Qi Gong exercises in the Shaolin Arts around the globe. Together with the 8 brocades (Ba Duan Jin) and the meditative circular movements (Chan Yuan Gong), it gives a strong foundation to complete all martial exercises.